Product Specification | Download PDF
• Exclusive ventilator seals tight and opens at lowest pressure of any competitive vent.
• Lightweight, springless valves provide greater air flow at lower pres sure than spring- loaded valves.
• Lower pressure allows doors to open and close with ease and reduces stress on walk-in -enclosure joints, reducing chance of leaks.
• Computer-designed heater eliminates valve freezing.
• Narrow profile unit mounts in door jamb.
• Port installs through 2 1/2" (63.5mm) diameter hole with minimal wiring.
• Poppet valves close tightly to prevent air leakage.
• Engineered to optimize the self-closing potential of Kason Walk-in hinges, latches and door closers.
.04 amp @ 120 VAC; 4W heater.
Universal Part | Can be used on most major brands. Always check for correct fit.
Arctic engineers walk-in freezers, coolers, and combination units suited for any food service or commercial project. Our team will help you find the perfect walk-in for your needs.